Hogwarts | Ilvermorny | Beauxbatons | Durmstrang | Ministry | MACUSA | St. Mungo's | World | Past | AU

Image Getting Started - Image Rosters - Image House Cup - Image Rules - Image App - Image Wanted

Current Events: The Desolate Forest, X-Men: Reboot

The Room Where Everything Floated

Explore any number of fascinating alternate worlds for your characters to take part in.
Supernatural Lawrence Keelan
Looking Glass
Position: World Citizen
Player: Shayne

The Room Where Everything Floated

Post by Supernatural Lawrence Keelan » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:45 am

"What, I am not cut off. You are not cutting me--hey! Give me back my keys! Give--me--come on!" the drunk man at the bar lunched at the bartender, who neatly side-stepped him, which prompted him to slam face-first into the mahogany wood counter. "Hnnnng," he responded intelligently.

It only took a couple minutes after that before he got swiftly kicked out of the joint, and he stumbled through the door at 3 AM in the morning only to very politely puke on Ivy Borrero's shoes. This kind of place? Yeah, not her typical dealio. Unfortunately the circumstances that led up to her walking down the street at this exact, opportune moment in time also apparently forced her path to collide with this, uh, specimen.

He might've been attractive if not for the, y'know, projectile hurling and flop sweat. He dressed like a greaser from an 80s movie, and somehow still managed to clutch a bottle of Budweiser protectively in his arms. He waved it at her. "You should, uh, watch where yer... y-shud wash dat," he slurred and pointed at her. Very helpfully. He was a very helpful man.

Under the cover of night, his pitch black eyes gave her a split-second jolt, before she realized that it was just his irises which were that dark. Also, demons probably didn't get wasted and barf on you.

Supernatural Ivy Borrero
Inactive
Position: Transcriber
Player: Isadorabelle

Re: The Room Where Everything Floated

Post by Supernatural Ivy Borrero » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:50 pm

Ugh. Just….uggggh.

Ivy resisted the strong urge to kick the drunk in the face. Why was she out here again at 3am? Ah, yes, a hunter needed some info, couldn’t get it himself, and agreed to watch her son—on the condition that she didn’t come back to her 4 year old trying to shoot a gun with salt packs or carrying empty beer bottles to the kitchen only to return with a full one for a shiny, bright quarter.

She regarded the dark eye man with distain, her own light hazel eyes illuminated from the lights in the bar window. “Thank you, you are so very helpful. Her Cuban accent was slight and thoroughly dripping with distain.

Doing her best to ignore the squish in her shoes and to not shudder at the chunks she could feel, she glanced in the door, which she couldn’t presently get to thanks to some gringo that couldn’t hold his alcohol. She stepped back and waved one gloved, agitated hand.

“You got yourself there, either pass out entirely or move out of my way. I have no patience for your gender tonight.”

Supernatural Lawrence Keelan
Looking Glass
Position: World Citizen
Player: Shayne

Re: The Room Where Everything Floated

Post by Supernatural Lawrence Keelan » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:56 am

He swayed on his feet a bit, but wiped his face and straightened up after a moment, peering at her with a bit more clarity. "What're you doing out here by yourself? It's the middle of the night. This place is crawling with shit you really don't--I mean, y'know, crawling with people that aren't necessarily on the up-and-up," he corrected himself sheepishly, sounding a bit less wasted and more concerned.

Return to “general AUs”