Hogwarts | Ilvermorny | Beauxbatons | Durmstrang | Ministry | MACUSA | St. Mungo's | World | Past | AU

Image Getting Started - Image Rosters - Image House Cup - Image Rules - Image App - Image Wanted

Current Events: The Desolate Forest, X-Men: Reboot

Tracing Hoofprints

Where students can go to receive treatment for minor medical ailments. More permanent or serious conditions may require transfer to St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries.
Brandt Grayson
Hufflepuff
Wand: 11" Hazel, Unicorn, Supple
Position: Mediwizard
School: Hogwarts

Re: Tracing Hoofprints

Post by Brandt Grayson » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:42 pm

He nodded. "I'll see about doing up a flyer Or something."

Qingying
Ravenclaw
Wand: 13" Larch, Phoenix, Quite Bendy
Position: Charms Professor
Player: Username

Post by Qingying » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:23 pm

“Oh, great,” he smiled. The wind ruffled the manes of their horses as they continued onto Hogsmeade. Vendors were just opening their doors, and a small number of early bird students walked in the snow, carrying bundles and snacks. Qingying inclined his head at them in greeting.
“Do you have anything to pick up?” He asked Brandt. “I’m going to get some peanuts and cranberries for the birds.” Qingying fed birds in all seasons, and it was especially tough for birds in winter.

Brandt Grayson
Hufflepuff
Wand: 11" Hazel, Unicorn, Supple
Position: Mediwizard

Post by Brandt Grayson » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:10 am

He nodded to a few students in passing as well. "I need some supplies for my medicinal cabinet and I am out of my favorite coffee so just a couple stops for me."

Qingying
Ravenclaw
Wand: 13" Larch, Phoenix, Quite Bendy
Position: Charms Professor
Player: Username

Post by Qingying » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:59 am

He smiled at the mention of favourite coffee. “Okay.”
They strolled through Hogsmeade and purchased supplies, and then rode back leisurely, stopping to eat the burritos at a scenic spot on the way (magic sure was convenient for keeping both themselves and their food warm). A couple of red squirrels poked their heads out, and they fed them some nuts and seeds. Then, they headed back to Hogwarts, and continued with their day.

Return to “Infirmary”