Hogwarts | Ilvermorny | Beauxbatons | Durmstrang | Ministry | MACUSA | St. Mungo's | World | Past | AU

Image Getting Started - Image Rosters - Image House Cup - Image Rules - Image App - Image Wanted

Current Events: The Desolate Forest, X-Men: Reboot

Changelog

Talk talk talk. Shoot the shit here.
Subforum: Image player forums
Shayne
OOC Account

Re: Changelog

Post by Shayne » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:53 am

14.12 added player subforums, switched over discussion topics to official accts

Shayne
OOC Account

Post by Shayne » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:26 pm

14.13 ok uh i guess i deleted our application form by mistake, so i readded it! check it out. it's now sorted into two categories: interview and non-interview. the interview style is if you want me to sort your character, general is if you already know their house. i also added some more optional representations like amortentia ('what your character would see/smell in the amortentia potion') and boggart ('what form would your character's boggart take'). everything else is the same.

Shayne
OOC Account

Post by Shayne » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:29 pm

14.14 found the app again b/c i weirdly moved it to beauxbatons and streamlined it with new app
14.15 added birthdays!!! every character has been given a birthday, if your character's birthday is something specific, ping me and i will change it since we track it on the backend as well
14.16 additionally all characters will graduate years at their schools on june 26th. those in seventh year will be contacted to choose a profession

Shayne
OOC Account

Post by Shayne » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:38 pm

15.1 minor issue w/ deleted extensions fixed
15.2 GOOD NEWS! integrated announcements system that can be accessed by ACP
15.3 anyone can access announcements and put their plots or events under the appropriate area, separate with a comma!
15.4 the difference is the old system was hard-coded over four distinct skins, which made it a PITA to update so mostly this is for admins

Shayne
OOC Account

Post by Shayne » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:19 am

15.5 removed conventional smiley triggers [":)"] and replaced with deliberate ones like ;smile;
15.6 removed gross ass smileys and added cool ones, added links to emojione repository as we have the CDN

Shayne
OOC Account

Post by Shayne » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:02 am

15.7 i'm taking up ron again errybody! ik its a bit flip floppy but after some soul searching of the triumvirate ron fits best for me, i realized i wouldnt be a good fit for hp, i have clear plans & enjoy the character & he already has a few ic connections (hugo, ginny, hermione, rose) so harry potter is open! we currently have a player for ginny weasley and a reservation for lily evans (:

Shayne
OOC Account

Post by Shayne » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:54 am

15.8 just bc i get this a lot, for mods in order to move/delete whole topics (apps, test threads, etc), click the {I} on any post inside the forum you want to delete a post from, on the post details page click view forum, select the topic and then click from the dropdown either move or delete. this moves/deletes entire topics.

to delete a single post, click on the {I} on any post inside the topic you wish to delete from, then click on view topic, find the post, select it with the checkmark box, and click delete from the dropdown.

the difference is the first set of instructions moves/deletes whole topics while the second moves/deletes single posts.

i think its the skin that causes this bc all of our permissions are totally fine, and its way too much of an overhaul to dig through the code. the workaround takes a couple extra seconds but know its not related to your permissions, thx every1

Shayne
OOC Account

Post by Shayne » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:52 pm

16.1 updated our app to something a little more pretty. again, the style of the app is optional, pics are optional, etc. you can add and remove parts at will, except the character's wand and basic stats. go forth and play. all chars with the old app are fine, again, you can style it however you want.

Shayne
OOC Account

Post by Shayne » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:49 pm

added a new rule about KB articles. basically if you want to submit an article or lore about stuff, even if lore already exists, get with the primary contributors and a staff member and we'll compromise on how to fit both in.

Shayne
OOC Account

Post by Shayne » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:59 am

17.1 HELLO EVERYONE! so we are back on a soft open after being on hiatus for about five months, which means we are not actively advertising but we are once again writing with core members who are still here, and willing to accept anyone who happens along us ive downgraded all our non active players to ooc accounts (everyone is more than warmly welcomed back & will be reupgraded back to their mod status) and deactivated character accounts that belong to them. canon characters have their (username) beside it freeing up the name for anyone who wants to take the character after. if youd like to be reactivated just check in with someone! check mod talk for more, moddos

Return to “discussion”