Hogwarts | Ilvermorny | Beauxbatons | Durmstrang | Ministry | MACUSA | St. Mungo's | World | Past | AU

Image Getting Started - Image Rosters - Image House Cup - Image Rules - Image App - Image Wanted

Current Events: The Desolate Forest, X-Men: Reboot

Status Updates

Talk talk talk. Shoot the shit here.
Subforum: Image player forums
The Ministry of Magic
The Powers That Be

Status Updates

Post by The Ministry of Magic » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:31 am

If you're going on hiatus, leaving, returning from hiatus, super busy or just want to yell do so here! This isn't a requirement but feel free to let us know what you're up to.
DO NOT PM THIS ACCOUNT
Any questions or concerns can be directed to Betty or Shayne or Username

Shayne
OOC Account

Re: Hellos & Goodbyes

Post by Shayne » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:42 am

YOYOYO. Crashing in boos, yesterday and today/tomorrow are going to be very rough for me so I may not be around a whole lot except to tag here and there.

There's lots I still gotta update on the site, so keep an eye on the changelog! So just to clear things up: there've been a few issues with permissions where I've been noticing that despite my setting them, they weren't updating correctly. This also affected my permissions when I noticed it wasn't updating/saving the changes I was making in the ACP.

So as of now: no users should be able to set themselves as hidden-online, all users should be able to soft-delete posts, and all global mods should be able to permanently delete posts. If you are still unable to delete posts and are a global mod please get with me because all the global mod users are greened for all post actions except WARN.

And as always lemme know y'all's opinions on anything. This is a community effort and I appreciate all the feedback we've received so far (Thanks, Elijah in particular for helping me so much on the backend.) It's helping to shape this place up into an amazing space. We're still in the midst of our Soft Open right now so absolutely feel free to RP, but there will definitely be some changes on the horizon so don't get too intimidated by it all. :)

Return to “discussion”