Hogwarts | Ilvermorny | Beauxbatons | Durmstrang | Ministry | MACUSA | St. Mungo's | World | Past | AU

Image Getting Started - Image Rosters - Image House Cup - Image Rules - Image App - Image Wanted

Current Events: The Desolate Forest, X-Men: Reboot

The Spy Who Came In From the Cold

Contains all staff and faculty offices as well as living quarters.
Brandt Grayson
Hufflepuff
Wand: 11" Hazel, Unicorn, Supple
Position: Mediwizard
School: Hogwarts

Re: The Spy Who Came In From the Cold

Post by Brandt Grayson » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:22 am

He chuckled softly. "Don't get me wrong--" he murmured against Laurie's lips between kisses. "--I want you--I've dreamed about--what I'd do to you if we ever--" His hands fisted in Laurie's shirt a little and he moaned softly into his mouth as he deepened the kiss.

Lawrence Keelan
Slytherin
Wand: 13" Larch, Phoenix, Quite Bendy
Position: Head of Slytherin
Player: Shayne

Post by Lawrence Keelan » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:35 am

Laurie's eyes crushed shut at that and he swayed slightly on his feet, hand sliding down Brandt's hip to curl there and pull him closer, one leg nudging his open. "You know, I've always loved spoilers," he said, intending to be quippy but it just sounded breathless.

Brandt Grayson
Hufflepuff

Post by Brandt Grayson » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:43 am

He couldn't help himself as his hips ever so subtly rolled against that leg. He pulled away slightly, equally breathless. He had a playful smirk on his face. "I've always wanted to torture you with my hands and my mouth." He moved his hands down Laurie's chest and his stomach, teasing against the waist of his pants. "Just touch and kiss and lick you everywhere... til your begging me to suck you off." He might not have much practice in dirty talk, but he'd definitely given this some thought.

Lawrence Keelan
Slytherin

Post by Lawrence Keelan » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:54 am

Laurie smiled, bowing his forehead against Brandt's as he attempted to even out his breathing. "Do you still want that?" he rasped against Brandt's ear, the words twisting at him with the faintest edge of mental plying, like fingers stroking the inside of his brain.

Brandt Grayson
Hufflepuff

Post by Brandt Grayson » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:25 am

Brandt breathed out heavily and his teeth gently nipped at Laurie's earlobe. "I kinda wanna see you on your knees, too." His skin flushed like he was overheating.

Lawrence Keelan
Slytherin

Post by Lawrence Keelan » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:03 pm

Laurie's fingers dug hard into Brandt's skin, eyes glazing over a bit. "Yeah," he exhaled sharply. He couldn't remember the last time he'd felt like this. Not just ghosts and sickness. If he'd ever. And this was Brandt, and he was officially going to go fucking crazy.

Brandt Grayson
Hufflepuff

Post by Brandt Grayson » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:11 pm

His hands moved under Laurie's shirt, touching skin to skin, calloused palms moving around his waist to the small of his back, rubbing gently up his spine. He trailed kisses and soft bites down Laurie's neck, to his shoulder then back up again. He found his way back to Laurie's mouth where he sealed their lips together again in a heated kiss that was hungrier, a little more teeth and tongue, than before.

Return to “Faculty Offices & Quarters”