Hogwarts | Ilvermorny | Beauxbatons | Durmstrang | Ministry | MACUSA | St. Mungo's | World | Past | AU

Image Getting Started - Image Rosters - Image House Cup - Image Rules - Image App - Image Wanted

Current Events: The Desolate Forest, X-Men: Reboot

Gellert Grindelwald

Want someone else to play a character for you? Request them here.
Shayne
OOC Account

Gellert Grindelwald

Post by Shayne » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:17 am

Hello! I'm super interested in exploring the dynamics between Dumbledore and Grindelwald, both during their time as friends, and as they gradually devolved into foes with divergent viewpoints. I play Dumbledore, so I am looking for someone to play Grindelwald.

As we know, both Dumbledore and Grindelwald believed in wizarding superiority and each had their own ideas on how to rise to power, but after Dumbledore inadvertently killed his sister Ariana, he began to realize that his perceptions were skewed and devoted himself to the Light. Obviously, Grindelwald became one of the most notorious Dark wizards of all time, but he was eventually defeated by Dumbledore.

I am really interested in the concept of unrequited love, loving someone who you know you have to destroy, loving someone and realizing that you can't be the person they want you to be any longer, things like that, the different types of love that may or may not be romantic (these feelings were undoubtedly so on Dumbledore's part, but it's up to you as to whether or not they were reciprocated).

Please HMU if you'd like to do this! Fucked up shit is ma jam. I'm really looking for someone to bring life to Grindelwald, someone who can develop this very complex character who's ideas aren't just maniacal/villainous, but stem from a logical core: muggles are dangerous to wizardkind, wizardkind is the future, Grindelwald would introduce safety and security to the population, et cetera et cetera.

Shayne
OOC Account

Re: Gellert Grindelwald

Post by Shayne » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:24 pm

Taken by Username.

Return to “want ads”