Hogwarts | Ilvermorny | Beauxbatons | Durmstrang | Ministry | MACUSA | St. Mungo's | World | Past | AU

Image Getting Started - Image Rosters - Image House Cup - Image Rules - Image App - Image Wanted

Current Events: The Desolate Forest, X-Men: Reboot

Marauder's Era Canons, Alive & Deceased

Want someone else to play a character for you? Request them here.
Shayne
OOC Account

Marauder's Era Canons, Alive & Deceased

Post by Shayne » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:46 pm

Hello again my boos. This request is for LILY POTTER, a deceased canon who would be primarily played in the past or in the AU.
We currently have Severus Snape, and James Potter and I am really interested in fleshing out the intricate and complicated dynamics between the three. Obviously Snape is the, like, seventieth wheel so if you're interested in playing Lily you should absolutely get with Ponk, who is the primary individual you'll be RPing with.

Snape and Lily I'd be doing them as children, and during their first few years at school where they go from best friends to being divided by house/friends/environment. Snape becomes super interested in the Dark Arts and begins to hang with Malfoy and Nott who go on to become Death Eaters. Snape follows in their footsteps in order to feel strong and powerful, which completely cuts him off from Lily especially after he insulted her. A lot of these threads will be experimental-peripheral perspectives.

As an addition to this request, I'd also really enjoy having some canons who were around back then, such as HORACE SLUGHORN, LUCIUS MALFOY, THEODORE NOTT, SIRIUS BLACK and REMUS LUPIN. They were all associated with one another and each one impacts the next. As well, SLUGHORN is still around today, and could easily remain Hogwarts's Potions Master.

Snape and LUCIUS have a very complicated history. Essentially, Snape hero-worshipped Lucius (who barely tolerated him at first) who then began to display interest in him, which made him feel accepted and liked. This was all a manipulation of course to have him sign on to Voldemort's forces, because of his mind.

Of course, Remus and Sirius play a big part of Snape's history as well, considering they conspired to play a prank on him that nearly resulted in fatality. Snape never properly forgave either of them, but as adults they had to learn to work together for the common good all the while Snape was a double agent who wasn't fully trusted.

All good things. All drahmah. GIT WIT MOI (and Ponk!) THX CIAO.

Shayne
OOC Account

Re: Marauder's Era Canons, Alive & Deceased

Post by Shayne » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:38 pm

LILY POTTER has been reserved!

OK, but seriously, I would also LOVE to see the other canons in play. I'm specifically looking for LUCIUS MALFOY (PLZ PLZ PLZ), SIRIUS BLACK and REMUS LUPIN. I would like to see a HORACE SLUGHORN too just because that character is fantastic and I'd love to see him in play. Marauders is one of my fave eras and I'd love other characters to bounce off of to create an immersive world.

Each of these characters has a very organic history and personality, and I am sure they can be brought to life! (:

Return to “want ads”