Hogwarts | Ilvermorny | Beauxbatons | Durmstrang | Ministry | MACUSA | St. Mungo's | World | Past | AU

Image Getting Started - Image Rosters - Image House Cup - Image Rules - Image App - Image Wanted

Current Events: The Desolate Forest, X-Men: Reboot

Teaching Assistant & Buddies

Want someone else to play a character for you? Request them here.
Shayne
OOC Account

Teaching Assistant & Buddies

Post by Shayne » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:51 am

This is my new boo, Patience!

Patience is intelligent and self-aware, but he is nonverbal. Because of this, he has a teaching aide who accompanies him to classes and helps him to complete his assignments and advocates on his behalf. I would super love someone to play his TA, who can totally be an organic, separate character with their own stuff going on. Ideally this person would be in Slytherin, the same as Patience. We don't have to RP that all the time, feel free to do whatever you like, just keep that in the background.

In addition to a TA, I'm also interested in having Patience develop a core friend group (of any house, but preferably 3rd/4th Years) who will come to be able to understand his intentions and translate to the outside world, as well as get up to a whole wack of adventures.

As a person Patience is well-adjusted and content. He has learned to communicate in his own unique way and is OK with that. But because of his abilities, he feels the empathic 'resonance' of the world around him. This compels him to act on what he perceives to orient events and guide them to peaceful resolutions, with varying degrees of success. This will be the basis for a lot of the shenanigans that Patience & Friends will get up to.

Primarily I'm really interested in exploring communication as a concept, and the idea that someone can communicate nonlinearly and still develop meaningful and satisfying relationships with others. If any of this is at all interesting to you please HMU! I am super stoked and would love to chat.

Shayne
OOC Account

Re: Teaching Assistant & Buddies

Post by Shayne » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:44 pm

TA taken by Betty.

Return to “want ads”