Hogwarts | Ilvermorny | Beauxbatons | Durmstrang | Ministry | MACUSA | St. Mungo's | World | Past | AU

Image Getting Started - Image Rosters - Image House Cup - Image Rules - Image App - Image Wanted

Current Events: The Desolate Forest, X-Men: Reboot

Queenie Goldstein

Want someone else to play a character for you? Request them here.
Shayne
OOC Account

Queenie Goldstein

Post by Shayne » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:11 pm

Oh god OK so basically I love them to death, and I super want to RP Jacob Kowalski and Queenie Goldstein, Porpentina's sister in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (or as I originally typed, Fantastic Beats so YMMV).

In the end of the last movie it was essentially hinted that when Jacob saw her again, it sparked a bit of a memory! So we could start there, or we could start by playing potentially offscreened events. Given that the new movie is coming out if it drastically contradicts what we write we may have to retcon, but that is a risk you take playing canons either way, so I'm not particularly fussed. AU exists for a reason.

As the movies took place ages ago, I took the liberty of assuming that Jacob is dead, but Dumbledore was still alive in the 90s, so it's up to you if Queenie is still alive or not (again, unless this is directly stated somewhere). Witches live a CAH RAY ZAY long time, afterall. Queenie is also related to Newt Scamander and by definition Rolf Scamander as well (her great-nephew).

Anyway yo, git wit me 'cuz I ship them the hardest, byeeee.

Return to “want ads”