Hogwarts | Ilvermorny | Beauxbatons | Durmstrang | Ministry | MACUSA | St. Mungo's | World | Past | AU

Image Getting Started - Image Rosters - Image House Cup - Image Rules - Image App - Image Wanted

Current Plots: The Desolate Forest

Harry Potter & Other Primary Canons

Want someone else to play a character for you? Request them here.
Shayne
OOC Account

Harry Potter & Other Primary Canons

Post by Shayne » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:20 am

THE TRIO
So, I'd really love to start getting some of the canon characters filled out, other than, like, my army of dead people.

Betty is taking Hermione Granger and Luna Lovegood. I'm going to be taking Ron, which leaves Harry Potter wide open. I truly am interested in having them live their lives as adults while simultaneously remaining very close friends. I would also genuinely like to see people's interpretations on other characters such as Neville, Luna, Draco, Astoria, Blaise, Lee, Seamus, etc.

The great thing about some of the peripheral characters is that you have an opportunity to bring them to life with your own unique spin. It's far enough into the future that most of these people will have developed personalities much more in-depth than what we would have seen in the books, given that at the time they were essentially children, so you have plenty of room to grow and determine how they are now as adults with children and spouses and careers and whatnot.

What Harry is currently doing right now is up to you as a player. You are free to ship whatever you like, although keep in mind that canonically Harry has children with Ginny, and those children will likely be apped in the future. Which means that at some point, Ginny and Harry were together and they appear to be amicable at the very least.

Additionally, Hugo and Rose (Ron and Hermione's children) are school-aged as it is 2017. Rose is in Gryffindor at Hogwarts (1st Year) and Hugo lives with Ron and Hermione, with Ron being the more present parental figure due to Hermione's demanding job and political career in the Ministry. Albus and Scorpius (Harry and Draco's children) would be in 1st Year as well.

All of these people are completely open for anyone to take. There are no requirements other than enthusiasm. Just get with either me or Betty to let us know what your plans are (job/ship/dynamics w/ RW/HG if any, etc etc)!

Betty Noir
OOC Account

Re: Harry Potter & Other Primary Canons

Post by Betty Noir » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:13 pm

God super hot Neville Longbottom!!!!! Can I play him too hahahahah

Betty Noir
OOC Account

Post by Betty Noir » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:14 pm

I want someone to play Luna's hubby the Scamander kid IDK his first name.

Shayne
OOC Account

Post by Shayne » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:49 pm

Shayne
OOC Account

Post by Shayne » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:26 pm

Harry, Hermione, Luna, Rolf, Ron, Hugo, Rose and Ginny are taken!

Shayne
OOC Account

Post by Shayne » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:39 am

Harry Potter is open again!

Shayne
OOC Account

Post by Shayne » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:53 pm

Harry Potter and Albus Potter have been taken, Scorpius Malfoy has been reserved!

Return to “want ads”